things I'm loving right now
1. Laura Geller Drenched Lip Gloss in Milk Shake, $19. What I like about this is that it doesn't feel sticky but I don't have to constantly reapply it either. It doesn't have a weird taste when you lick your lips.
2. The Returned on Netflix now. I mentioned this in my currently post because I find it incredibly compelling. I am only a few episodes in but I'm already wondering where the story is going and if there will be an additional season.
3. Essie nail polish in A Cut Above, $8.50. The cool thing about this nail polish is that it looks different depending on the polish you use underneath, though it almost always has tones of gold. I typically use it over shades of pink but it looked really cool on top of Essie's Good as Gold polish. I do two coats of the color polish and then just one of A Cut Above and then a clear coat and I really like the effect. I just wish it were easier to take off.
4. Starbucks Verismo Milk Frother, on sale for $39.95. I'm completely enamored with this milk frother. It's easy to clean; froths and heats quickly (about 90 seconds) and I love that I can make lattes at home. Of course, I add frothed milk to all my coffee and some of my tea. Some of the reviews complain that the milk doesn't stay hot very long, but I typically take my coffee with me and it stays warm for about an hour. I don't love my coffee super hot though so it's perfect for me.
5. Alex and Ani Scent 7 Hand Cream, $16.00. I got this in my most recent Glossybox and I instantly loved it. It's lightly scented and keeps my hands soft. I'm not someone who uses hand cream a lot but this winter has been brutal and I'm pretty hard on my hands and nails in general. I wish there were a smaller tube so I could carry one in my purse.
6. Inside Llewyn Davis soundtrack, $16. It took me a while to see this film because it wasn't playing in many places where I could go see it. I rented it this weekend and instantly fell in love. The movie was good but the soundtrack is amazing. I desperately want to get it on vinyl.
7. Contigo Shake & Go Tumbler, $15. Is it weird that tumbler looks wrong to me spelled correctly instead of like the blogging platform? I drink a lot of tea and I've been looking for something that I can use to shake tea and water with. I like that I can use this to shake my tea and also drink out of it, unlike most of the other options I've seen.
8. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, $13.50-75.00. I started using this after each shower, before I blow dry my hair and I can feel the difference. It detangles my hair and reduces the time it takes to blow dry, which is an added benefit.
9. Black Sands Wallflower Plug-in, $6.50. It smells amazing. I'm currently using it in my bathroom but my entire apartment smells awesome.
10. Belkin We Mo Switch, $50. M just got this for me and I'm able to remotely control whatever I plug in to it. In my case, I plugged in a lamp so I can turn it on from the parking lot, or from my office or anywhere I'm on wifi. Cool, huh?