#reverb13: 5 moments
Five Moments: Tell us about five moments you don't want to forget from 2013. It is difficult for me to choose just 5 moments from this year that are special; there is so much I don't want to forget. 2013 was full of some pretty awesome moments and experiences. Here are some highlights:
1) M, her mom, and I went to Disneyworld in March and it was awesome!
2) Participating with M in the 5K of the Illinois Marathon where I beat my previous 5K time by several minutes.
3) I spent as much time as possible this summer with my niece, Grace, and this was just one of those moments where our goofiness is caught on camera. She continues to be one of the greatest joys in my life.
4) Celebrating my Gran's birthday with her in May. It was significant to me on many levels, but mostly because I wanted to celebrate who she is and the immense influence she has had on my life.
5) Attending Pygmalion Musica Festival. I only went 2 days but it was incredible. This photo is from Kishi Bashi's set, which was beyond what I was expecting and reminded me why I love live music. Everything I saw that weekend was so damn good including Dawes, Dessa, Jonathan Rice, Cavemen, Youth Lagoon, Cory Chisel and the Wandering Sons.